Namaiki Shin Chan Sushi D.I.Y. instructions
- Box Contents /What’s included in your Namaiki Shin Chan Sushi D.I.Y. Set:
- Salmon Sushi Jelly (Orange)
- Shrimp Sushi Jelly (Pink)
- Namaiki Drink Mix
- Sushi Base mold tray
- Shin Chan chopsticks
- Vanilla flavored “soy sauce”
- Golden Sushi Plate (Either Shin Chan or Shiro)
To start, you’ll need to make sure you have all of the following things:
(For the Sushi jelly)
- 2 heat-safe Mugs
- Small spoon
- A spoon that can measure out 20 cc’s of water (20 cc = 4 teaspoons).
- You can also use the rectangles in the sushi mold to measure out 20 cc; 6 rectangles = 20 ccs.
- A Toothpick
(For the Namaiki Drink**)
- a glass cup
- 2 ice cubes
** You’ll get more bubbles with less cold water. Ice water prevents magnificent foaming.
Let’s Make Sushi!
1. Put 20 cc of water in each mug
2. In one cup, add the Shrimp Sushi Jelly (Pink), and mix very well.
3. Microwave the mixture for 30 seconds, remove carefully and stir again.
4. Carefully spoon some of the pink jelly mixture into shrimp body location, don’t let it overflow and don’t get it in the tail area!
Put aside the remaining mixture, you’ll use it later!
5. In the other cup, add the Salmon Sushi Jelly (Orange), and mix very well.
6. Microwave the mixture for 30 seconds, remove carefully and stir again.
7. Carefully spoon some of the orange jelly mixture into the shrimp tails. Let the orange tail liquid overflow a little onto the pink shrimp body, just a little over the body/tail divider. Fill the shrimp body location with a little more pink jelly* mixture so that the orange tail and pink body meet but don’t mix.
*If the jelly in the cup has thickened too much, microwave it for about 10 seconds to loosen.
8. Spoon the salmon orange jelly mixture into the 6 salmon sushi rectangular molds, leave some aside for the next step.
9. Mix the remaining pink and orange jelly to make a new color
10. Spoon the mixture into the middle section of the mold that’s remaining.
11. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
12. Use the toothpick to remove the Sushi and place it on the golden sushi plate. Pour the “soy sauce” into the depression in the corner. Eat using your Shin Chan chopsticks.
Fill a glass you’ve put on a plate with water that isn’t extremely cold. Add the Namaiki drink mixture, when it’s done foaming, add the ice cubes if you’d like.